Give like Abel - Original Long Sleeve T
After reading Hebrews 11, one can't help but be inspired by the ordinary people that had extraordinary faith. Despite their sinful nature and human flaws, God still used their willing hearts -- oh, how I want to...
Give like Abel, believe like Noah, trust like Abraham, hope like Sarah, follow like Moses, dare like Rahab, pray like David and love like Jesus.
We have hand-lettered our original sentiment above and hope it serves as a reminder for each person who wears it and sees it that anyone willing can be used by Jesus.
Design printed with soft white ink on a Comfort Colors blue spruce long sleeve T.
**This style is 100% cotton (different material) and has a roomier fit than our traditional Ts. Fit is still relatively true to size for a more relaxed fit. (Model is wearing size Medium).
All of our designs are hand-drawn original artwork.
Copyright © 2022 Crossing 413, All Rights Reserved.
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Rib cuffs
- Double-needle bottom hem
- Twill label & joker label
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE GARMENT DYING PROCESS, PIGMENT DYED GOODS SHOULD ALWAYS BE WASHED SEPARATELY BEFORE WEARING TO AVOID BLEEDING ISSUES.
Please select all options.